Wednesday 14 February 2018

Poems we invent on St Valentine's Day...

🌹Roses are Red  🌹     The train is long🚆             My heart is a candle
    Violets are blue            the song is pretty                and when I see you
     Sugar is Sweet            but in my heart                   you light my fire
     and so are you.           you are the most pretty        and I want to kiss you💋.
                                                (Alejandro 6º)                    (Luna 6)

The trees are big              The sun is brilliant               This poem is bad
the grass is green             the room is dark                   but today my heart
And in my heart               But your beauty                   is like a pretty cat😸
you are the queen👑        is my star🌠                        and I think of you so much.
                        (David 6º)                                                   (Fátima 6º)

The heart is red💔         The star is blue                     The sky is blue🌨
The snow is white,         The sugar is white                 all of me is you.
when I see you                and when I see you              You're like a star.
YOU are my life.           you turn on my life.              I love you with all my heart.
                      (Alejandro 6º)                                                (Emma 6º)

The flowers are pretty🥀            The water is blue           I went to the library
because they copy you           and the violets too.              and I wanted to kiss you.
You are beautiful,                   If you want...                     Your heart is like a book📘
and I LOVE YOU.                  I kiss you 💋                   and my favourite page is you.
 (Saioa 6º)                                (Valeria 6º)                            (David 6º)

The beach is sun 🌞                 Hello my love,                    My heart is a bomb  💣               
the forest is dark  🌲                hello my life,                      and you are fire.🔥
but you are my path             when I'm with you              There is an explotion,
to a new life.                        I want to kiss you💏.              and I feel a lot of emotion.
     (Isa 6º)                                (Maya 6º)                                (Brez 6º)

I play badminton🏸
but I don't like
I play football🏈
and I don't like,
when you kiss me...
Yes, you like!!!   (Raúl 6º)

No comments: