Wednesday 25 March 2020

New activity for children (Year 4, 5 and 6)


Good morning children,
How are you?
I'm writing this letter because you have to do an activity in English.
I hope you find it interesting:

You have to write a letter in English of course, to your best friend. 
You can write the letter by hand or in your computer.
Then take a photo of your letter and send it to my email:
maite.gallardo@educantabria.es 
(before Friday 27th March 14:00).

I will collect all your letters and show them on the blog so you can read them all.
I think it is going to be a lovely surprise if the letter is for you... Don't you think so???.

Example of your letter:
Dear friend Paquito,
How are you? I miss you very much. These are the activities I like doing everyday: I like watching films in English, playing with my parents, reading books and painting pictures. I don't like doing my homework but I do it every day. 
I hope to see you soon,
Love, 
Mary.
Don't forget: you have to send the photo of you letter before(=antes de) Friday 27th March 14:00.
If you have any questions, please write them on the comments so everybody can read them.

No comments: